In this Privacy Statement, “we”, “us” and “our” means JMLA.
Your personal information
Personal information about you is only collected by us when you voluntarily and knowingly provide it to us.
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- information you submit via this Website in order to receive information from us;
- information you submit via this Website in order to utilise our services;
- information you submit via this Website to participate in online questionnaires, forums, surveys or competitions.
We may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For instance, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This type of information may be used by us for administrative purposes and/or to help improve this Website.
Use and disclosure of information collected
We may also disclose your personal data to government and regulatory authorities and other organisations as required or authorised by law.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through this Website as part of our process of constantly improving this Website.
Links to other websites
Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep such information secure and confidential at all times.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any personal data which we hold about you, please refer to the "How to contact us" section below.
How to contact us
- ask questions about this Privacy Statement; or
- make a request for access to any personal information that we may hold about you;
- to amend or update personal information we may hold about you;
- make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information
please contact our Privacy Officer:
+61 8 8261 5724
P.O. Box 447,
STEPNEY, SA 5069
Further information on privacy is available at the website of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at: